Life Skills and Wellness Resources for Parents & Caregivers
Learn About RethinkEd
Broward County Public Schools and RethinkEd have partnered to provide you access to additional resources to support your child’s learning via an online Life Skills and Wellness (LSW) program for all students.
What Will I have Access To?
Your login will allow you to access the following features:
- Access on-demand videos presented by experts in the field developed to support your own well-being.
- Strategies and printable resources to help your child develop skills and set positive goals and make responsible decisions.
- Your child will have access to engaging video and activities that provide opportunities to develop decision-making skills, identify and manage their emotions, feel and show empathy toward others, and communicate well with others.
How Do I Access My RethinkEd Account?
To register for your account:
- Click Here To Learn More and Register for a Free Parent Account for Broward County Public Schools RethinkEd Parent Account Registration.
- Complete the form and click REGISTER.
- Write down your username and password.
Download Spanish registration instructions here (instrucciones de registro).
How Do I Navigate the Program?
1. To access on-demand professional learning, click on View Training.
2. To access the student lessons, click on View Library.
Browse curriculum and activity libraries, build
lesson plans, watch how to videos, print lesson
plans and teaching materials
To Access Your RethinkEd Account at Any Time
- Go to www.rethinked.com/home/login
- Enter your username or click "Forgot your Username" to recover your username.
- Enter your password or click "Forgot Password" to recover your password.
- Enjoy the program!
If you would like additional help or support with your RethinkEd account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.